- Reserved Ticket Prices: $22 Preferred (first four rows), $20 Adult, $18 Seniors (62+), Students with ID, and Children (12 and under). Prices for special shows and events may be different.
- For group sales, (10 or more tickets/$15 each, Preferred seating not included) or wheelchair seating please contact the box office directly at 413.583.4301**. Preferred seating excluded in group discount offer.
- For day-of-show tickets (once on-line box office closes) call 413.583.4301** or stop by the office before showtime. Tickets may be available. The box office opens one hour prior to each show.
- MEMBER PERK: Any member of Exit 7 Players who has purchased a ticket and presents their membership card to the box office that evening will receive one free item from the concession stand. This applies to members listed on the card only.
- SEATING: Please arrive at the theater on time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- NEW: Show a valid military ID (active military or veteran) and get one free refreshment at intermission. Parties needing to use the ramp for access to the theater should call the box office at 413.583.4301**.
*Make sure you have the most current version of Flash. The ticketing system works best with Google Chrome and Firefox.
**Calls to the box office will be returned within 48 hours.
Exit 7 Youth Players: She Kills Monsters
She Kills Monsters (Young Adventurers Edition) by Qui Nguyen
Performance Dates: August 5, 2021 to August 8, 2021
Directed by Drew & Stephanie Gilbert
Debuting in NYC in 2011, She Kills Monsters is a dramatic comedy set in the ‘90s in Ohio, and in the fantasy world of Dungeons & Dragons. It tells the story of Agnes, who has lost her sister and family in a car accident. On finding her sister’s Dungeons & Dragons game, Agnes embarks on a journey to better know her sister, and finds herself catapulted into the adventure & fantasy world that was her sister’s refuge in life. Along the way, she encounters fairies, elves and ogres and plenty of references to ‘90s popular culture. The play has minor adult themes. The version to be performed at Exit 7 was written specifically for youth actors.
There will be an ASL interpreted show of She Kills Monsters on August 7 at 7:30pm. For tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exit 7 Youth Players: The Wolves
The Wolves - by Sarah DeLappe
Performance Dates: August 12, 2021 to August 15, 2021
The Wolves written by award winning playwright Sarah DeLappe features an all-female cast. It chronicles six Saturday mornings in the lives of a soccer team somewhere in suburban America as they prepare for their games. The Wolves depicts young women dealing with love, loss, and identity in ways that real teenagers do. The Wolves was a finalist for the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for Drama; the production won an Obie Ensemble Award; it won a special Drama Desk Award for its acting ensemble, and was nominated for Lucille Lortel and Drama League awards for Best Play, as well as for the Outer Critics’ Circle John Gassner Award for Outstanding New American Play.
The critics agreed: “A thrilling debut play. First-rate ensemble acting and theater that keeps you on the edge of your seat,” wrote Ben Brantley in The New York Times.
This show is rated PG-13 and includes adult themes and language.
Directed by Drew and Stephanie Gilbert
Produced by Joana Tulik and Adam Malmborg
Stage Managed by Jennifer Poutre and Hannah Labreche
2021-2022 Show Tickets
For group tickets (10 or more tickets to a performance) please call the Box Office at 413-583-4301.