- Reserved Ticket Prices: $22 Preferred (first four rows), $20 Adult, $18 Seniors (62+), Students with ID, and Children (12 and under). Prices for special shows and events may be different.
- For group sales, (10 or more tickets/$15 each, Preferred seating not included) or wheelchair seating please contact the box office directly at 413.583.4301. Preferred seating excluded in group discount offer.
- For day-of-show tickets (once on-line box office closes) call 413.583.4301 or stop by the office before showtime. Tickets may be available. The box office opens one hour prior to each show.
- MEMBER PERK: Any member of Exit 7 Players who has purchased a ticket and presents their membership card to the box office that evening will receive one free item from the concession stand. This applies to members listed on the card only.
- SEATING: Please arrive at the theater on time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- NEW: Show a valid military ID (active military or veteran) and get one free refreshment at intermission. Parties needing to use the ramp for access to the theater should call the box office at 413.583.4301.
*Make sure you have the most current version of Flash. The ticketing system works best with Google Chrome and Firefox.
April 26 - May 12, 2019
Winner of the Tony "Triple Crown" for Best Musical, Best Score and Best Book, Avenue Q is part flesh, part felt and packed with heart.
The laugh-out-loud musical tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton, who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. He soon discovers that, although the residents seem nice, it's clear that this is not your ordinary neighborhood. Together, Princeton and his new-found friends struggle to find jobs, dates and their ever-elusive purpose in life.
Filled with gut-busting humor and a delightfully catchy score, not to mention puppets, Avenue Q is a truly unique show that has quickly become a favorite for audiences everywhere. Although the show addresses humorous adult issues, it is similar to a beloved children's show; a place where puppets are friends, Monsters are good and life lessons are learned.
There will be two ASL (American Sign Language) interpreted shows: May 10 and 12. Please purchase seats in Section 3 to get the best view of this service.
Rated R for adult situations and content.
Youth Players: Mary Poppins
July 26 - August 4, 2019
One of the most popular Disney movies of all time is capturing hearts in a whole new way: as a practically perfect musical!
The jack-of-all trades, Bert, introduces us to England in 1910 and the troubled Banks family. Young Jane and Michael have sent many a nanny packing before Mary Poppins arrives on their doorstep. Using a combination of magic and common sense, she must teach the family members how to value each other again. Mary Poppins takes the children on many magical and memorable adventures, but Jane and Michael aren't the only ones upon whom she has a profound effect. Even grown-ups can learn a lesson or two from the nanny who advises that "Anything can happen if you let it."
Mary Poppins is an enchanting mixture of irresistible story, unforgettable songs, breathtaking dance numbers and astonishing stagecraft. This show is a perfect opportunity to showcase a strong, iconic female performer, as well as unique special effects and illusions.