- Reserved Ticket Prices: $22 Preferred (first four rows), $20 Adult, $18 Seniors (62+), Students with ID, and Children (12 and under). Prices for special shows and events may be different.
- For group sales, (10 or more tickets/$15 each, Preferred seating not included) or wheelchair seating please contact the box office directly at 413.583.4301**. Preferred seating excluded in group discount offer.
- For day-of-show tickets (once on-line box office closes) call 413.583.4301** or stop by the office before showtime. Tickets may be available. The box office opens one hour prior to each show.
- MEMBER PERK: Any member of Exit 7 Players who has purchased a ticket and presents their membership card to the box office that evening will receive one free item from the concession stand. This applies to members listed on the card only.
- SEATING: Please arrive at the theater on time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager.
- NEW: Show a valid military ID (active military or veteran) and get one free refreshment at intermission. Parties needing to use the ramp for access to the theater should call the box office at 413.583.4301**.
*Make sure you have the most current version of Flash. The ticketing system works best with Google Chrome and Firefox.
**Calls to the box office will be returned within 48 hours.
Youth Players: Disney's Newsies
At this time Exit 7 will be issuing refunds for its productions of The Laramie Project and Newsies. If you would like and are able to donate your ticket “back” to help ongoing expenses at the theater, we would greatly appreciate it. Please use this link to make a tax-deductible donation. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and hope you see you again very soon when things are safe again. Be safe and healthy, Exit 7 family!